IT SHALL BE WELL


Scripture: Isaiah 3:10-15

‘Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him:
for they shall eat the fruit of their doings.’ Isaiah 3:10{KJV}

Feedback: Ponder on how it feels to walk uprightly and morally before God.

A righteous person is one who fears God, departs from evil, walks according to the testimony of God and expects and prepares for a glorious immortality. For such a person, it shall be well in all circumstances of life – in prosperity, in adversity, in sickness, in health, in death, in judgment and through eternity.
In every case, occurrence or circumstance, he shall derive benefits from being a righteous man, and walking in a righteous way.

Those who are proud of their sins shall receive the punishment from God they deserve. They have rejected God’s path to life (psalm 1), and the only alternative is the path to destruction.

It is disheartening to see the wicked prospering while those who follow God’s plan seem defeated. Hold on and take heart, God will bring about justice in the end and we will receive his reward if we have been faithful. It is well!

Reflection: Do I live my life knowing that One day, I will be receiving God’s reward?

PRAYER: Lord I thank you for the grace to hold on. I believe and I know that it is well with me.

FAITH BYTE: It is well with me always, in Jesus Name.

This Week Walk of Faith: This week, write down all the things you can remember
that God has done for you and keep praising God for His faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment