BE RESOLUTE!


Scripture: Job 27:1-13

“My righteousness I hold fast and I will not let go” Job 27:6 (KJV)

The toughest test of integrity is adversity. It is easy to confess righteousness but the real test of whether your righteousness has root comes when unrighteousness presents temptations of the most intense sort. Job was a classic example of such an attack. From his statement in Job 27:6, we can glean why Job passed the tests.


Satan attacked through foes but he was undaunted. He even invaded the unsuspecting Job through his closest friends – a strategy that would usually sweep most people away into destruction but not Job. He said “my righteousness I will hold fast and I will not let go”. Job was resolute, firmly decided and totally committed to righteousness.

This is the lesson for us today. He appeared to be losing in various battles but eventually won the war. You may not be popular, or liked but be assured that if you are resolute in righteousness; you like Job will receive double for your trouble.

PRAYER: I declare that the grace to be resolute and committed in righteousness ismightily at work in me.

FAITH BYTE: I hold fast my righteousness, I will not let go. I always receive double for all my trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment