COMMITMENT - PATHWAY TO GOD’S VISITATION


Scripture: Luke 7:1-10 (KJV)

“Then Jesus went with them…..” Luke 7:6 (KJV)

A Centurion whose servant was sick and ready to die hearing that Jesus was in the city, sent the elders of the Jews to call Jesus to heal his servant. The elders met Jesus and strongly persuaded Him to follow them in order to heal the boy.


Jesus stopped to hear them present their strong reasons why he must immediately honour the Centurion’s invitation to heal his servant. The elders said “he loved our nation and built us a synagogue.” The word “Then” means immediately. Immediately Jesus heard that the man was committed to the building and enhancement of his will, he said, if it be so then, the man is worthy of my instant visit. Jesus was further willing to enter into the Centurion’s house.

You cannot be committed to his kingdom advancement with proofs and not have him committed to your kingship or enthronement. Conscious and committed dedication to his kingdom will attract the host of heaven to see to it that nothing dies or depreciates in your hands. Your “deadly” commitment will attract God’s immediate visitation that enthrones you as a victor.

PRAYER: Lord, forgive me for my prior poor commitment. I repent and promise to remain committed to your purpose.

FAITH BYTE; The Lord God of my father Abraham will continually visit me and make me victorious in Life and Ministry because forever I shall remain committed to his will.

No comments:

Post a Comment