GODLINESS IS PROFITABLE


Scripture: Jobs 31:16-34

“…But godliness is profitable unto all things… meditate upon
these things…. That thy profiting may appear to all” I Tim 4: 8-15(KJV)

Living for God is profitable – it pays off in this life and in the life to come. When you live a life of service to God and man in true devotion to God, He will shower you with blessings both now and forever.


Job is our character study. This man job held fast to his righteousness, he never let go for once. It was hard for job to see a person in need and walk away from him without rendering some form of help. His profiting appeared to all.

Truly if we know what to do and we do not do it, it is sin. This special topic is designed to help you develop your walk with God so that your profiting may appear to all. Do not wait to be called to assist before you render some form of help. Always help where you can and heaven will record it for you as a profitable venture.

Remember that for every work done, you receive the reward here on earth and when at home with the Lord, a greater one. Live a godly life because godliness is profitable unto all things.

REMEMBER TO ATTEND: MAP Meeting (Home Fellowship) tomorrow.

PRAYER: Help me to work in the light of the word that I have heard today that my profiting may appear to all.

FAITH BYTE: I meditate on God’s word. I give myself wholly to acting on the word. My profiting is appearing to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment