BLESSEDNESS OF A RIGHT HEART


Scripture: Job 31:1-15

“There is no peace saith my God to the wicked”. Isaiah 57:21(KJV)

Feedback: Measure your level of confidence after obeying God’s word.

God himself called Job a perfect man. In our text today we see yet another reason for his unusual exaltation and the cause of the terrible spiritual conflict between the forces of light and darkness over his life. Job made a covenant not to look with lust upon a girl, he was conscious of the fact that God knows all our secret thoughts, words and actions.


In verse 14, Job said, ‘how could I face God? What could I say when he questioned me about it?’ This man kept his heart right. He had reverence for God. The Lord will not withhold any good thing from them whose hearts are right towards him.

Be more concerned to make your heart always right before God and not to pursue benefits. For after a good heart will his blessing which enriches without sorrow follow.

Reflection: Do I care more about others opinion of me than that of God?

PRAYER: Let my heart be in tune with Your heart oh Lord, in Jesus name.

 FAITH BYTE: I sanctify my actions and my heart by the word I receive the blessing from the Lord!

This Week Walk of Faith: Make a strong commitment this week to walk uprightly and morally before God. Read Daniel 1:8 daily, this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment