WHAT HAVE YOU SPOKEN?


Scripture: Genesis 1:2-14

“So shall my word be that goes forth from My mouth,
it shall not return to me void, it shall accomplish what I please and it
shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.” Isaiah 55:11 (NKJV)

Feedback: Share your experience of sharing the word with others.

Words are powerful. They affect your life and destiny. One day of mourning and complaining has the power to set you back for a year. That is a 1-to-365-day ratio. Even when God created, he did not speak by chance (Genesis 1:2). He gave light and day their boundaries, he was indeed very specific.

We often find ourselves very careless with words.
Jesus said that he has handed us the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven and whatsoever we bind on earth is bound in heaven and whatsoever we loose on earth is loosed in heaven (Matthew 16:19). This is how powerful the spoken word is. It has the ability to close and open spiritual and heavenly portals.

As people carrying the Spirit of Christ, we do also carry a supernatural authority and creative power. We have a responsibility to create a world we desire in line with the word of God. When situations goes sour we should take the responsibility of asking ourselves the role we played in terms of spoken words during its conception. Remember nothing leaves heaven until the request for it leaves earth. What have you spoken? What are you creating with your word? Use the power that has been placed in your tongue to heal and restore.

Reflection: How have I been using my tongue to create my world?

PRAYER: Lord, help me to recognize and maximize the inherent creative power in me in Jesus name.

FAITH BYTE: I maximize and utilize the power in me to change situations with my words

This Week Walk of Faith: For you to speak creative words, endeavour to study the bible, at least 10 times this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment