BEYOND THE PHYSICAL


Scripture: 2 Corinthians 4:7-18


“But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear
unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the
ministry, which I received of the Lord Jesus to testify the
gospel of the grace of God.” Acts 20:24 (KJV)

Feedback: Did your show of love influenced anyone for Christ this past week?

Most times people get overwhelmed with the pressures of life. As difficult as we know things can get sometimes, we must be careful not to get caught up with earthly pressures that we forget what is most important - the salvation of our soul.

Paul makes us to understand that despite what we may be going through physically,
we should not give up because on the inside, where it matters the most, God is constantly at work turning things
anew. Do not be discouraged when you suffer persecution because of your belief or because you have chosen to be different. You may feel disadvantaged today but remember that the cornerstone the
builders rejected eventually became the head stone of the corner (Psalm118:22). God will never forsake you, he will turn things around in your favour and for your good.

Do not give up on God. That situation or experience shall come to pass. Your suffering is temporary even though it seems overwhelming now. Greater things lie ahead. If you focus on God, he will strengthen your inner man, renewing and refreshing you. Your temporary earthly pains will not get the better of you if you keep your eyes on God, who is the author and finisher of your faith. He started the good work in your life, he assures you, he will complete it. See beyond your pain, your past and present experience and see the wonderful blessings that is your portion.

Reflection: Do I really have absolute faith in what God can do?

PRAYER: Lord, thank you for your power is constantly at work in me therefore, I will not give up
in the face of adversity in Jesus name.

FAITH BYTE: The Lord who started the good work in me will complete it.

This Week Walk of Faith: Exercise your faith for just one soul this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment