USE YOUR FAITH


Scripture: 1 John 5:1-4

"For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world;
and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith"
1 John5:4(KJV)

Feedback: Share how it feels to walk in the love of God and positively influence others.

Stephanie and I had a project worth over 10 Million Naira in the year 2000. It concerned the sale of part of a family estate. It lingered for months without any progress until one day realizing I had been passive about it, I decided we should actually use our faith like a mechanic would use his spanner. We took an active stand of faith by praying a prayer of agreement based on Matt 18: 19.
Then every morning and night, I walked the bedroom floor confessing the word of God, releasing my faith in our agreement and calling the property sold.

In the month of November that year while walking the floor releasing my faith, God told me that the transaction will be physically sealed in February of the next year, just two months away. I received the word and maintained a place of thanksgiving. You know, it takes continuous thanksgiving to watch over your answered prayers to guarantee manifestation. (Col. 4:2). In the month of February, we proceeded in faith to anoint the property with oil in the name of the Lord, then the phone calls began to pour in. The transaction was sealed in a few weeks and the property was sold and fully paid for. Notice that things only began to change when we decided to use our faith to compel the change. Today can be the turning point in your life.

Decide to activate your faith. Attack that situation of your life with your faith, and God’s word and be assured that the walls of opposition will crumble making way for you into a greater dimension of health, wealth, peace, satisfaction and godliness.

Reflection: Which area in my life needs a force release of my faith right now?

PRAYER: Lord, help me to always use my faith from now on. Thank you, Lord for the grace to do so in Jesus name.

FAITH BYTE: I exercise mountain-moving faith and problems are bowing out of my life.

This Week Walk of Faith: Locate one thing you need God to do for you and scriptures to back it up and start releasing your faith, this week.

1 comment: