TRY ME AND SEE (II)


Scripture: Malachi 3:8-11

".... And try me now in this."
Malachi 3:10(NKJV)

In 1995, a young man met me at home with a long list of questions about tithing and giving. Being the very rationalistic type, he did not agree with some notions on the subject. I set out to show him what the Bible teaches. It took us days and days of meeting again and again to dig in more, but once he saw it in God's word, he became a committed tither.


At the time of our first meeting, he earned a little over three thousand naira a month and worked from early morning until almost midnight daily. About six months after he started tithing, his boss suddenly gave him subcontracts, even though still a member of staff. The rain of favour had begun to pour on him and his home.

At a point I witnessed him tithe as much as one hundred thousand, aside from other giving. The windows of heaven had opened up. The hold of financial hardship had broken under the mighty power of God's provision because a young man was humble enough to obey the scriptural statement made by God Himself to all who will, "TRY ME AND SEE." Till date, he continues to enjoy plenty. You can turn things around, if you dare to obey.

REMEMBER TO ATTEND: Leadership/Communion Service tomorrow, 5:30PM.

PRAYER: Lord, give me the courage to obey You in the area of my finances in Jesus name.

FAITH BYTE: I am a tither. My tithes trigger the rain of Gods abundance in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment