TRY ME AND SEE (I)


Scripture: Malachi 3:8-11

".... And try me now in this."
Malachi 3:10(NKJV)

Here the subject of Tithes and Offerings is introduced. We often talk about only one, which is the tithe, missing the offering. The curse listed in verse 9 is a consequence of robbing God of both. God is literally saying that you should try Him by giving your tithe ( Tithe is ten percent of your income) and offerings and see what He will do – as promised in verse 10.


Obeying this sacred law moves God to open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so many blessings on you that you won’t have room to contain. Your tithes and offerings given to God in your church is an act of worship which puts God to the test. The NIV version of the key scripture reads “…Test me in this…”

When you obey God in this, you are challenging Him to break your financial hardship, commanding divine intervention in the area of wealth. This is the only scripture in the entire bible where God says “TRY ME AND SEE”.

PRAYER: Lord, I humbly accept your command to be a faithful tither and giver from today, honouring You with my substance.

FAITH BYTE: I give my tithes and offerings. God rebukes the devourer for my sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment