NEED A FRESH OIL


Scripture: Psalms 92:1-15

“I have found David my servant; with my holy oil
have I anointed him” Psalms 89:20 (KJV)

There are various emblem used in the word of God to describe the Holy Spirit, I am focusing on the Holy Spirit as the “oil” This is the part of Holy Spirit that depicts motion. When there is oil in a machine, the motion is easy. Some of us have oil but it is stale, some people’s oil has lost its viscosity.
David said my horn shall be exalted like a unicorn, and I shall be anointed with fresh oil. Some of us used to be active doing the things of God but now we are not, so we need fresh oil. God used to tell you things in your dream, but now it is not so. You were a notorious giver, and prayer warrior; but all these are things of the past. You need fresh oil from above to fire you up.
You have to ask the Holy Spirit for the out pouring of the anointing upon you, to energize you again for his work. When the oil touched David, he became another man. He will do the same for you today in Jesus name and your situation shall never remain the same.

REMEMBER TO ATTEND: Leadership/Communion Service tomorrow, 5:30PM.

PRAYER: I ask for the out pouring of fresh oil upon me o Lord in Jesus name.

FAITH BYTE: I am different from who I used to be because a fresh anointing is now on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment