DIVINE DIRECTION


Scripture: Ephesians 4:1-16

“That we hereafter be no more children, tossed to and fro,
and carried about with every wind of doctrine, the sleight of
men, and cunning craftiness whereby they lie in wait to deceive”
Ephesians 4:14 (KJV)

Feedback: Share how your visit and kindness to others made you feel.

Man has the natural tendency to hope that the next place would be better than the former, thereby operating on the principle of: “Let me try, it might work.” God had not called us to toil on the earth like people without the understanding of the principles of God.
He has not called us to beat about the bush like people without direction.

The principles of God are understood by the study of His word. By having an understanding of God’s principles and divine direction, our ways would be unfathomable. We would achieve a lot more in less time, especially in this dispensation when God seeks to do a quick and righteous work.
 
We should become mature, having direction in all things. Direction comes via the Holy Spirit and the word of God. As you seek him today and daily, he will grant divine direction to you in all endeavours of life.

Reflection: Do I seek God’s direction in all my endeavours?

PRAYER: Lord help me to be sensitive to your direction as I seek you daily.

FAITH BYTE: I understand the ways of God and His direction for my life, I am not confused.

This Week Walk of Faith: Take out time to seek God’s face this week. Ask Him to always show you what direction to take that will bring you peace and prosperity.

No comments:

Post a Comment