YOUR DREAM WILL NOT DIE



Scripture: Genesis 37:1-21

“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD,
thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.”
Jeremiah 29:11 (KJV)

Right from when Joseph had his first dream, he became a victim of bitterness, anger, rivalry, suspicion and the likes. Whenever you have a dream to accomplish, there will always be opposition.
At times even loved ones will attempt to kill the dream. The good news is that God will always position someone to help you out as He did for Joseph (Genesis 37:21).

Even in the dark dungeon, Joseph still had the hope that he would see the light again (Genesis 40:14). Do not give up on that dream. God is with you every step of the way to pull you through into your throne. The dream will flourish.

PRAYER: Lord, help me to fulfill all my dreams in line with your will.

FAITH BYTE: I declare that my expectation shall not be cut off in Jesus Name

No comments:

Post a Comment