DO NOT UNDERMINE GOD

“For the Lord will not forsake his people for his great name’s sake; because it hath pleased the Lord to make you his people.” 1 Samuel 12:22 (KJV)

Feedback: Share how your service to God can benefit others.
Man has a tendency to quickly forget; and this is seen in the way the Israelites forgot all they went through in the land of Egypt when they arrived the Promised Land. It is good to forget sad times but forgetting the God that delivered you during your ordeal is dangerous.
As a believer, it is not a good thing to live as though God does not exist, or as though you have forgotten him. It leaves you defenceless or prone to the attacks of the enemy and it displeases God. For the Israelites, God had to send thunder and rain as a confirmation to them that they had undermined his authority.

It is not unusual today that many have become weary or distracted and have forgotten about the goodness of God. For some, they forget God when things are going smoothly. Like Samuel said, do not be afraid and do not be scared but return unto him and serve him because He never forgets you; and will continue to protect you. Do not be the kind of Christian that relegates God to the background. Involve him in all you do and keep him at the forefront of your life.

Reflection: How am I making God number one in all that I do?

PRAYER:
Lord, help me to keep you at the forefront of my life so I will never undermine you in Jesus name.

FAITH BYTE:
I serve God wholeheartedly; therefore, I do not undermine his authority over my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment