YOUR WORDS CREATE YOUR WORLD


Scripture: James 3:2-18

“Death and life are in the power of the tongue:
and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof”.
Proverbs 18:21 (KJV)

In the entire Bible, our wellbeing is more connected to our mouth and tongue than to any other subject. In fact, James said that in many things we offend all but if anyone can control his/her mouth, such persons have their entire lives in control. Thus, the person is a perfect man, a man of authority, and is the real power broker that is in control. Who really has the power in your life now?


Have you ever wondered why most people in authority like the president choses his words carefully? It is because it carries power and can be misused or misinterpreted. Psalm 34:11-13 sums it up in God’s wisdom: “Come my children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the Lord. Whoever of you loves life and desires to see many good days, keep your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking lies” (NIV). “He who guards his lips guards his soul, but he who speaks rashly will come to ruin”. Proverbs 13:3 (NIV).

Your soul is your total personality. Guard your heart because it has a direct connection with your mouth. Matthew 13:12 (KJV) Take control of your life, use your mouth to heal rather than to destroy. Let your word be a salt to preserve lives and to also push troubles away from you. Proverbs 21:23 (KJV). Your words create your world. Matthew 12:37

PRAYER: O Lord set a watch over my mouth every day of my life in Jesus name.

FAITH BYTE:I keep my tongue from evil. I take control of my life by taking control of my tongue by the word of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment