KEY TO VICTORIOUS LIVING


Scripture: Roman 10:5-18

“That if you confess with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord’, and believe in
your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved”
Romans 10:9 (NIV)

Victorious living is impossible without faith. Succeeding extraordinarily in life is guaranteed by faith. God has told us how to get faith. If we don’t excel in life. God is not to blame; a lack of faith is the reason. To lack or have faith is our responsibility since God has placed in our hands the means whereby faith can be produced.


Our text today reveals three steps man has to take to receive salvation. 1). Confess 2) Believe 3) Accept; verse 13 tells us that it is available to whosoever (everyone); verse 17 tells us that faith comes by hearing the word of God.

Everything that contributes to your hearing the word of God contributes to building your faith. So, go for it today and always. Listen to the word of God on tapes, read your bible, then confess, believe and accept the promises. Nothing will be able to stop the mighty power of God that shall be released through your faith.

PRAYER: Open my eyes to the revelation of God’s word to build up my faith in Jesus name.

FAITH BYTE: I am a believer, I confess what I believe and I receive what I confess.

No comments:

Post a Comment