A FRUITFUL LIFE


Scripture: Mark 4:3-20

“Teach me, O LORD, to follow your decrees;
then I will keep them to the end”
Psalm 119:33 (NIV)

Feedback: Share how you overcame old habit(s) that made you uncomfortable.

A young man I once knew got saved. Then he steadily responded to discipleship and grew for about eighteen months until he saw a girl he was attracted to and then he went into an ungodly relationship and sinned with her. In no time he crashed from the faith much faster than it took him to grow.


He had not learnt to make Jesus his Lord even though Jesus was his saviour. He has put his relationship with the girl first before his relationship with God, he preferred the girl to Jesus. The word in his heart was choked with the cares of this life simply because they had no roots in him.

In the parable of the sower, Jesus Christ tells of someone whose heart is as hard as the hard concrete of German floor, while there are those hearts that are fertile enough to produce a hundred-fold harvest; while yet there are some who produce for a season until the cares of this life and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word and abort their fruitfulness. You must pray about this parable and ask God to keep the thorns cleared out of your life so that you might be fruitful for him.

Reflection: In what areas of my life am I not bearing fruits and how can I be much fruitful?

PRAYER: Lord, help me to have the right heart so that I may bear fruit endlessly.

FAITH BYTE: I keep my heart with all diligence from satanic seeds. I yield to the Lordship of Jesus Christ and am fruitful.

This Week Walk of Faith: Write down 2 godly character traits you will like to develop,
pray and ask God to help you and keep giving thanks for the rest of the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment