CONTAMINATING RELATIONSHIPS


Scripture: 2 Chronicles 26:15-23 (KJV)

“In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the
Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up…”
Isaiah 6:1a (KJV)

Your relationship will either mar or make you. No matter how anointed you are, if you keep relationships with wrong people, you will be corrupted in some way to your own undoing.

King Uzziah was one of the most successful kings of Israel. He enjoyed great help from God. Later in his reign, after about fifty-two years, he erred and was smitten with leprosy. God did not speak to Isaiah and Israel again until his death, which removed the contaminating relationship.

No matter how close you are to anybody, don’t ever let them be more important than God. Not your Job, business, spouse, children or even your pastor. God must be pre-eminent. Jesus must be first above all. Isaiah saw the Lord only when King Uzziah died. Do not delay your destiny by keeping the wrong relationships.

REMEMBER TO ATTEND: Leadership/Communion Service tomorrow, 5:30PM.

PRAYER: Lord, I give my heart to you. I yield my ears, eyes and soul to you. You will always be first above all.

FAITH BYTE: I obey the Lord above all. I will neither keep nor nurture any relationship that will not glorify God in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment