FEAR NOT



Scripture: 2 Kings 6:8-18

 “I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.” Psalm 34:4 (KJV)

The world today is full of challenges ranging from joblessness, financial crunch, health and security issues. These challenges have plunged many into fear and moved believers to question God. They wonder why prophecies remain unfulfilled and prayers seem unanswered but God encourages you not to give in to fear because he has a plan for you.


Like the servant of the prophet, the first thing that occurs in the heart of any man in the midst of crisis is fear. Fear is a potent weapon in the hand of the devil to melt away faith and trust in God. That is why the first statement Elisha could tell his servant was not to be afraid because he knew God’s plan for them. This fear could have eroded his servant’s confidence in God. Fear weakens your ability to act in faith and when the devil nullifies your faith, then he has a room to wreck havoc in your life.

God has a better plan for everyone of his children, thist is why He reminds us everytime “fear not”. Open your eyes to God’s word and he will open your eyes to the opportunities available to you and provide answer to your questions. God is never far from you. If you seek him diligently, he will show up and provide a way of escape from every storm. Overcome fear by building faith and trust in God’s word.

REMEMBER TO ATTEND: MAP Meeting (Home Fellowship) tomorrow

PRAYER: Lord, help me to see the answers to every questions in my life and set me free from my fears in Jesus name.

FAITH BYTE: I will fear no circumstances, because I know God has a better plan for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment