HEALING AT THE COMMUNION TABLE



Scripture: 1 Corinthians 11:30-34

“For this cause many are weak and sickly among you,
and many sleep”.
1 Corinthians 11:30 (KJV)

A girl, after serious persuasion by a friend of hers who worships with us attended one of our communion services. Her excuse for not wanting to come was because she had fallen off a motorcycle and had three of her ribs broken. This was confirmed by an x- ray. She could not bend over and was having difficulties breathing. Things were getting worst day after day.

That day, she rededicated her life to God and partook of the body and the blood of Jesus in the service. On her way home, she dropped her handkerchief and to her greatest surprise, she bent over briskly to pick up the handkerchief only to realize that she had been healed. X- Ray has since confirmed the fusion together of the three broken ribs.

There is healing at the communion table.1 Corinthians 11:30 reads “For this cause many are weak and sickly among you (Christians) and many sleep”. What reason? A lack of understanding of the power in the communion makes people under-value and play with it to their own detriment. Don’t succumb to sickness and weakness; there is a meal of meals that will speak from your inside. Do it in faith and that yoke will bow out.

REMEMBER TO ATTEND: Leadership/Communion Service tomorrow, 5:30PM.

PRAYER: Open the eyes of my heart Lord. I want to know you at the communion table.

FAITH BYTE: I agree with what the communion proclaims about me. I am healed, I am strong I am whole I am prosperous!

No comments:

Post a Comment