GOD’S DARLING


Scripture: Hebrew 11:1-6 (KJV)

“…. And without faith, it is impossible to please God...”
Hebrew 11:6 (KJV)

How possible is it for you to please me by doing the very thing I hate? You know as well as I that it is practically impossible. The same thing applies in our relationship with God. It takes faith to please God. Without faith, God is displeased.

In Vs. 2 the scripture tells us that by it (Faith) the elders obtained a good report. Most miracles obtained; most tribulation and challenges in life that we overcome; healings of sickness that have defiled medical processes, are all good report as a result of faith exercised that pleased God.

You have in you a measure of faith that God has given you to exercise in order for it to grow but instead we allow it die. If God is not happy with you, how can he help you. Living by faith endears you to God. Decide to live by faith. It is the victory that overcomes the world.

PRAYER: O lord I release my faith in God by believing in his word in Jesus name.

FAITH BYTE: I live by faith, I believe in the word of God. I am not a doubter. I am a believer.

No comments:

Post a Comment