KEEP THAT PICTURE INTACT


Scripture: Genesis 30:31-43

“Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart,
be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength,
and my redeemer.” Palms 19:14 (KJV)

Jacob new that if the devil was able to steal his picture, then he would have been able to steal his future. He must have determined- I must keep the picture there. I must be able to maintain the vision. My imagination must not be tampered with. He knew if he could keep imagining it,
then there will be the manifestation. So he placed the striped strips of wood before the water troughs. As Jacob stood watching the animals, he was not just seeing the animals; he was seeing spotted and striped animals becoming the picture he painted in his mind. The strips were not just there for the animals to see. It was also there for Jacob to see.

As a result of Jacob prayerfully using his imagination, his faith was unshaken and God’s power came on the animals and they began to produce according to the picture (vs38-39). The miracle will be produced according to what you are seeing in your mind’s eye (imagination). Use the promises of God to paint the picture of the future you desire.

REMEMBER TO ATTEND: MAP Meeting (Home Fellowship) tomorrow.

PRAYER: I picture and embrace the gift of abundant life by my faith in Jesus name.

FAITH BYTE: I have a positive mental picture of a better future based on scripture.

No comments:

Post a Comment