DON’T PROCRASTINATE


Scripture: John 4:34b-36

“As long as it is day, we must do the works of him who sent me.
Night is coming, when no one can work.”
John 9: 4 (KJV)

A lot of believers suffer from the habit of perpetual procrastination. This is a habit that causes men and women to postpone things that are supposed to be done immediately & subsequently justifying them with excuses. This is not good in the sight of the Lord,
because God expects you to make timely and proper use of opportunities that come your way daily (Proverbs 10:5) most especially the opportunity to win souls.

We continually make excuses for not witnessing to others about Jesus. These excuses are born out of the belief that people are not ready to believe when we witness to them. Jesus makes it clear that around us a continual harvest waits to be reaped. Don’t let Jesus find you making excuses on the day of His coming (Luke 12:40).

Look around, you will find people ready to hear God’s word. The payment comes to the sower and the reaper alike. I received Jesus in three minutes after a believer talked to me. I was fully vulnerable at that point in time. So, it is with so many people today.

PRAYER: I break every force of procrastination from my life in Jesus’ name.

FAITH BYTE: I am a soul winner. I do not procrastinate but I am fervent in this assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment