WORSHIP GOD


Scripture: 1 Chronicles 16:23-31

“…bring my sons from far, and
my daughters from the ends of the earth;
Even every one that is called by my name;
for I have created him for my glory,…”
Isaiah 43:6-7 (KJV)


Worship means a lot of things to a lot of people but what does it mean to worship God? It means letting go of everything and surrendering your all to Him. It is a deep reverence for and total submission to his will. It means living your life to please God and just being a source of joy to Him.

There are people who maintain high moral standards but do not have an intimate relationship with God. The purpose of man is to give God glory (Isaiah 43:7; 1 Corinthians 10:31) and worship
is the best form of giving God glory.
Worship takes you quickly into the throne room of God. Your access into his presence is smooth and sweet when you come with an offering of worship. You create a habitation for God inside of you when you worship.You break down barriers restricting the flow of the Holy Ghost when you approach God in worship.

You cannot worship God if you do not love him.You cannot worship him if you do not know the truth of his word. True worship starts with filling your heart richly with God’s word and then preparing your heart to seek him. How much worship do you engage in at home and in the congregation of saints? Do you set aside time regularly to reverence God in songs and hymns? You win God’s heart and attention when you worship him in truth. You need the supernatural access that comes with worship. Make worship a priority today.

REMEMBER TO ATTEND: MAP Meeting (Home Fellowship) tomorrow.

PRAYER: Lord, I come before you to empty myself. Fill me with all of you in Jesus name.

FAITH BYTE: The Lord fills me with strength and joy as I surrender all to him in worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment