LIVE WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT

Scripture: John 16:7-14
“My soul, wait in silence for God alone for my expectation is from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation…” Psalm 62:5-6 (AMP)

Jesus did not abandon us to ourselves when He left the earth, He sent another One, who is like Him, to be with us, in us and for us. The Holy Spirit is our comforter, the one who convict the world of sin and exposed them to the provision of redemption. His office also involves convincing the world of Christ’s righteousness, justification and salvation. The Holy Spirit is our guide today. He shows us the way and continually aids and influences us. What would we do without him?


Jesus emphasized the need for the Holy Spirit to his disciples when he said “the Holy Spirit will teach you all things” (Jn. 14:26). He is here to teach us to bear good fruit. If you wish to avoid a life of struggle and desire to operate in excellence in every area of life - career, business, ministry or relationship – you must develop a vibrant fellowship with the Holy Spirit. He is the difference maker. Without him, you can achieve nothing.

The life of every believer must be one that is filled with the Holy Spirit. Make him your sole director; He will provide you with in-depth understanding of the Word of God and teach you how to be a better person in every aspect of life.

PRAYER:
Lord, constantly fill me with your Holy Spirit to enable me do your will in Jesus name.

FAITH BYTE:
The Spirit of God is in me  guiding and teaching me all I need to succeed in life in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment