CONFESS POSITIVELY


Scripture: Hebrews 10:19-25

“Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering …”
Hebrew 10:23 (NKJV)

The bible says, if you faint in the day of adversity, (if you quit), your strength is small. You are not a small man. Greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world. The word of God says, “I can do all things through Christ which
strengthens me.”

When Satan brings problems, he wants to discourage you and force you to accept that you are not able. Tell him, “He is a liar.” I am not going to be discouraged. I am going up not coming down. The bible says, I am the head and not the tail, I am successful and not defeated, I am a winner and not a loser, I am rich and not poor. I am not suffering. Hallelujah. Hope is the picture of a better, improved tomorrow. Confessions of hope mean that instead of saying and confessing your problems you are confessing what is better; drawing from God’s word.

The recommendation is; do not stop saying that it is getting better. The more you say what can be, the clearer the picture of a better future and that picture will become your future.

PRAYER: Lord, help me to trust and rely on you when the storms of life come.

FAITH BYTE: By the words of my mouth I am justified, therefore I keep speaking positively.

No comments:

Post a Comment