MAKING GODLY CHOICES

Scripture: Genesis 13:5-12

“But if you refuse to serve the LORD, then choose today whom you will serve…but as for me and my family, we will serve the LORD” Joshua 24:15 (NLT)

 Feedback: Share how you encouraged someone this week

The word of God helps us make godly choices in our lives. Abraham and Lot made different decisions in a conflict situation and they experienced different outcomes based on their decisions. Lot did not see the spiritual danger
he was putting himself and his household by choosing the fertile but corrupt area of Sodom.

The life God presents to us today is a new life – a life of authority, abundance and supernatural grace. If we must attain God’s peak and desire for our lives, we must depend totally on him even when logic makes it seem like it is not the smartest choice. When we depend on God for direction, he directs us through his word to make choices that will preserve and sustain us beyond the daily intricacies of life

A choice without God is one with an unfavorable and disastrous outcome. When you make godly choices, you are sure of results that are glorious and peaceful. Seek God for direction and guidance each time you stand at the threshold of a decision. Dig deep into his word for insight and knowledge to back up your decisions. The path he leads you will guarantee peace.

 Reflection: How do I ensure that I make godly choices in all that I do?

PRAYER: Lord, I open my heart to you today; lead me in the pathway that you made for me, in Jesus name.

FAITH BYTE: I choose to make godly decisions today. I choose to serve God.

This Week Walk of Faith: Seek God this week; ensure you study at least a chapter of the Bible daily.


No comments:

Post a Comment